Esteem Royale Cosmetics Customer Loyalty and Rewards Program – E-Royalty
Become an E-Royalty and enjoy instant access to exclusives beauty insights, freebies, sales alert, and reward points on every purchase.
SIGN UP now to begin building your way up to a discount on every order. You’ll Love It.
EARN 1 POINT FOR EVERY =N=100 SPENT on our Site.
PLUS: Surprise bonus points for writing product reviews and for sharing our site
Get an E-Royalty Membership card when you reach 100,0000 points milestone, access to E-Royalty Member Only Events, get a free gift with every purchase, free local delivery and early access to sale events!
Terms and Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY :
- Esteem Royale Customer Loyalty and Rewards Programme (E-Royalty) is open to all registered customers, excluding distributors and wholesalers who purchase Goods on our Sites www.esteemroyale.com and www.esteemroyale.co.uk
- Purchases made on Site by registered customers through credit/debit cards, voguepay wallet, paypal and bank payments are eligible to receive E-Royalty Reward (ERR) points
- Registered customers cannot transfer ERR points to another customer. The registered customer can, however, use ERR points when making a purchase
2. THE E-ROYALTY REWARDS PROGRAMME :
- Eligible ERCL Customers will earn reward points as given below
- 1 point for every =N=100 Naira spent
- ERR points expire in December every year. This means that ERR points earned during the year of card membership, if not redeemed, will expire at the end of the December that year.
- E-Royalty and E-Royalty VIP membership begins from the date of card issuance. For instance, for a card issued on 10 Mar 2019, the ERR points earned from 10 Mar 2019 to 10 December 2019, if unredeemed, will expire on 31 December 2019.
- ERR points will be offered only for purchases made on our Sites www.esteemroyale.com and www,esteemroyale.co.uk
- ERR points will not be offered on Goods which are on sale.
- Purchases on credit cards will accrue ERR points which will be credited to the registered customer account. Only the registered account can receive and redeem ERR points.
- ERR points not used at the end of December every year cannot be rolled over and will expire
3. REDEMPTION :
- ERR points can be redeemed through purchases. This is available at checkout when purchasing Goods on our Sites www.esteemroyale.com and www.esteemroyale.co.uk
- ERR points cannot be exchanged for cash or credit or used to obtain cash advances. It cannot be used offline or in any of our airport stores or wholesalers’ stores
- Customers have the option of redeeming their ERR points against the goods listed on our Site
- Redemption against goods is subject to the availability of stocks. In the event of non -availability or discontinuance of any product, ERCL reserves the right to substitute an item with another brand/ product of equivalent monetary value or re-credit the reward point to the customer account for which the customer will be intimated by email.
- Any dispute arising out of Goods and Services, will be settled in accordance with ERCL Terms and Conditions
4. WITHDRAWAL :
- ERCL reserves the right to wholly or partly modify the ERR Programme, change the EER point conversion rate, withdraw ERRpoints awarded or to vary any of the terms and conditions herein in its absolute discretion and without prior notice to customers, E-Royalty members and E-Royalty VIP members.
- In case ERR Programme comes in conflict with any rule, regulation or order of any statutory authority, then ERCL has absolute authority and right to modify or cancel this programme to give effect to the said requirements.
5. GENERAL :
- Commitment of any fraud and abuse relating to earning and redemption of ERR points in the ERR Programme, will result in forfeiture of accrued points as well as termination of the customer account.
- Subject to discretion, information supplied by the customer on the redemption of certain Goods may be used by ERCL or its service establishments for administrative or marketing purposes.
- The ERR Programme is entirely voluntary and it is understood that ERCL offers it free of charge
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body or any other participating establishment which may arise or accrue to customers by redemption as aforesaid or otherwise as result of this ERR Programme shall be borne by the ERR member.
- Terms and conditions stated herein do not amount to any commitment or representation by ERCL to conduct such programmes.
- Selection of the Goods offered under the ERR Programme will be at the sole discretion of ERCL and are liable to change without notice.
- ERCL assumes no responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of participation in the ERR Programme
- In case of a disputed transaction being resolved in the favour of the member and/or where a transaction is reversed, the equivalent ERR points will also be reversed.
- ERR points which have been credited or debited to or from the customer’s account shall be reflected in the customer account immediately
- On redemption, ERR points will automatically be subtracted from the accumulated points in the ccustomer’s account.
- Redemption orders once given to ERCL cannot be cancelled, withdrawn or changed. Redeemed rewards are not exchangeable for other rewards or refundable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit under any circumstances.
- ERCL will not be responsible for lost or stolen coupons / vouchers / certificates redeemed through the ERR Programme.
- ERCL shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered as a result of availing of the benefits under the programme.
- ERCL reserves its absolute right to withdraw or alter any of the terms and conditions of the ERR Programme at any time without prior intimation to customers and members.
- ERCL’s decision on computation of ERR points will be final, conclusive and binding on the member and will not be liable to be disputed or questioned.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, with a third party shall not constitute a claim against ERCL.
- Any disputes arising out of this programme shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Abuja, Nigeria only.
- Please note that basis government taxes apply on all purchases made on our Site including purchases made using ERR points
All queries / disputes arising out of this programme shall be referred to ERCL Contact Center
By continuing on our Site you agree to our Terms and Conditions